- Collection of Personal Information We collect personal information that is necessary to provide the Shadow Forms service. This includes your name, email address, and any other information that you voluntarily provide. We may also collect non-personal information, such as your device’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, which is used to improve our service and for analytics purposes.
- Use of Personal Information We use personal information to provide the Shadow Forms service, including the storage and handling of digital versions of clients PDFs. We may also use your information to send you promotional or marketing material. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt-out by contacting us.
- Protection of Personal Information We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. We have implemented industry-standard security measures, such as firewalls and encryption, to ensure the security of your data.
- Disclosure of Personal Information We do not disclose personal information to third parties unless required by law or necessary to provide the Shadow Forms service. We may also disclose information to our service providers who assist us in providing the Shadow Forms service. We require that these service providers adhere to the same privacy standards as we do.
- Storage of Personal Information We store personal information in secure servers located in Australia, Asia and the US. We retain personal information as long as it is necessary to provide the Shadow Forms service or as required by law.
- User Rights You have the right to access and correct your personal information. You may also request that your personal information be deleted or that the processing of your personal information be restricted. If you have any questions or concerns about the collection, use, or storage of your personal information, please contact us.
By accessing the Shadow Forms website or using the Shadow Forms iOS app, you agree to the terms of this Liability Waiver. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Shadow Forms service.
- Use of Shadow Forms You agree to use the Shadow Forms software and website at your own risk. Neon Room PTY LTD, its affiliates, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, and contractors (collectively, “Neon Room”) are not responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Shadow Forms service.
- Limitation of Liability To the extent permitted by law, Neon Room is not liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Shadow Forms service, even if Neon Room has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Neon Room from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Shadow Forms service.
- No Warranty The Shadow Forms service is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Neon Room does not warrant that the Shadow Forms service will be error-free or uninterrupted.
- Modification Neon Room reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Shadow Forms service at any time without notice. Neon Room shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Shadow Forms service.
- Governing Law This Liability Waiver is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia.
By using the Shadow Forms service, you agree to the terms of this Liability Waiver. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Shadow Forms service.